Sunday, May 11, 2014

Catchin' up: Easter

Did you know Picasa made gifs? Because I didn't, but I shall henceforth upload all my rapid-capture shots and have it auto-gif them instead of just picking the best ones.

Anyway. Ahem. Kindly ignore how incredibly late I am at posting Easter pictures, and hang on for the next two posts too in which I will show off a) my beautiful family which you clearly have never seen before, showcased by my friend's excellent photographic skills and b) my friend's beautiful family, showcased by my rather more bumbling photographic attempts. In the meantime, here's Easter!














Also, thanks to Google's awesome and somewhat creepy software, here a gif demonstration of why you will probably never see a picture of my children in which they are all looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment