Monday, November 7, 2011

Milestone Mondays

I stink at baby-bookkeeping, but I had the brilliant idea to do once a week posts chronicling the achievements of the week. Hopefully this format will work better for me.

This week the skills around the house are standing unassisted for as many as three seconds at a time (look, mom, no hands!) and making up signs ("milk" looks like "the wheels on the bus go round and round").

In other news, "Season of the Witch" is the horror flick that wasn't. I can't figure out whose side I'm supposed to be on - the creepy and corrupt church or the innocent-eyed but clearly witchy (or at least frighteningly manipulative) witch - and if it weren't for musical cues I'd have no idea I was supposed to be scared.

Update: and THEN the zombie monks happened. That was officially one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment